Audit and Assurance Services
Auditing is one of the core services of Global View business activity.
The firm's audit activity is conducted in accordance with Egyptian and International Standards of Auditing in addition to our firm’s methodology, which goes far beyond merely giving an opinion on the financial position of our clients.
Our services include
- Statutory audit and review of annual and quarterly financial statements
- Review of internal controls
- Compilation of financial statements and other financial reports
- Performance and value for money audits
- Risk assessment and recommendations to management
- Special purpose audits
- Regulatory reports
- IFRS reporting and transition to IFRS
- Grant audits
- Audit of the annual corporate tax return.
Global View has a well-developed tax capability.
The firm's services include tax review and compliance with Egyptian Tax laws, for the following types of taxes:
- Corporate tax;
- Withholding Tax;
- Indirect taxes including Value Added Tax;
- Payroll taxes for Egyptians and expatriates;
- Stamp duty tax;
- Areas of social insurance for employees and construction contracts.
Global View tax specialists have extensive experience in dealing with all types of tax consultations. They assist the company in handling tax disputes and tax inspections for all types of taxes, and assist the company to prepare all analysis required for tax inspections and represent the company before the Tax Authority up to Appeal committee and court.
Global View tax specialists also assist companies in preparing and filing monthly VAT returns, quarterly withholding and payroll tax returns, and annual payroll tax reconciliation.
Corporate Finance & Transaction Advisory Services
Global View are experts in providing transaction services to Egyptian and International companies in Egypt.
Global View specialists perfectly understand the corporate finance requirements of their clients in both the private and public sectors. Our firm is capable to help clients with mergers and acquisitions; undertaking business and share valuations for acquisitions and disposals; as well as performing due diligence assignments on target companies and providing privatization advice, to buy side and sell side. We also help clients in the transition process from one legal form of a company to another legal form.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Accounting is another core activity in Global View domain.
Our firm's range of accounting services includes computerized book- keeping on accounting software (Quick books), managerial accounting and preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages, accounts compilation, payroll administration, and maintenance of statutory accounting records and company legal books of accounts.
Consulting and Corporate Services Human Resources
Global View closely works with its clients to determine their needs and requirements.
The firm offers practical solutions that ensure the continued success of its clients. We provide services of companies’ incorporation and establishment. Global View provides consultancy services in areas of finance, administration, strategic and business planning, quality and financial management and feasibility studies
Global View Accounting and Finance recruitment services
include selection criteria for finance people that give weight to the skills, abilities and personal qualities that our clients value, in addition to the academic performance required, and conducting technical interviews to them. Training and development programs are offered to our clients. Global View training programs enable our clients to fully develop the attributes they need to discharge their roles and responsibilities.
Control Assurance Other Regulatory Services
Through our control assurance services we can help you identify,
set, develop, and test internal control policies and procedures within business process and information technology environments. These services may be provided as part of an internal audit or audit of financial statements, or as individual projects resulting from major organizational changes, implementation of new technologies, or reliance on third-party service providers. We also conduct fraud investigations.
- Company establishment – Conduct all incorporation procedures up to the issuance of the company commercial registry and tax card, including foreign branches.
- Assist in the process of handling General assembly meetings and authenticate the minutes of meetings of general assembly (ordinary or extraordinary) and BOD meetings in GAFI.
- All procedures required for capital increase or decrease including registry in the commercial register.
- Registry in the commercial register for any amendments required.
- Assisting in company liquidation procedures up to cancellation of CR.
- Authenticating any amendments required on the tax card.
- Issuing work permits for expatriates.
- Preparation of employees’ files and issuance of company work regulations.